I’m a recent college graduate spending some time at home in Anchorage, Alaska after spending the past four years in New York. Through the years of studying creative writing, art history, and music I have also come to love many other aspects of life including crafts, photography, cooking, and cats to name a few.
- RT @BBBAlaska: In Alaska there are sometimes interesting newspaper delivery issues! @adndotcom https://t.co/8tzIlZU0Aj 1 week ago
- Flashback to scanning twitter in the dark for #akearthquake commentary til 3:38 and giving up because sleep... twitter.com/akearthquake/s… 3 weeks ago
- If you haven’t already, catch up on @Food52’s #thepiglet this year. It’s an incredibly wild ride so far that has le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- An absolutely incredible, heartbreaking, inspiring, beautiful piece. Bravo, Andy and @bonappetit. twitter.com/bonappetit/sta… 1 month ago
- Always great to see a local name - congrats on another @beardfoundation nomination, @julia_omalley! twitter.com/beardfoundatio… 1 month ago
What Do I Write About?
- Alaska Anchorage apricot art baking beer birthdays biscotti book breakfast buttercream cake carrots cat celebrations celery chicken chocolate coffee cookie cookies cooking crafts cream cream cheese cupcake cupcakes dessert dinner Dorie Greenspan drinks fall food frosting graduation ice Italy Julia Child Kaladi Brothers Coffee knit knitting le cruset lime Martha Stewart Mountain Dew mushrooms NaNoWriMo nuts oatmeal opera parties pasta pet peeves photography Photos pistachio potatoes pretzels pumpkin raspberries reading recipe review sausage snacks snow socks squash summer tart travel Venice wine writing zombie