I’m a recent college graduate spending some time at home in Anchorage, Alaska after spending the past four years in New York. Through the years of studying creative writing, art history, and music I have also come to love many other aspects of life including crafts, photography, cooking, and cats to name a few.
- Welcoming in fall with low bush cranberry picking against colorful mountainsides.… instagram.com/p/BY1-IX3j6HC/ 1 week ago
- RT @Nat_Herz: Thanks, but since reporters can't accept free drinks I'd encourage buying a subscription instead. twitter.com/kitaq/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- That feeling when your homemade pizza game is on point. Featuring local Alaska grown tomatoes… instagram.com/p/BYr69dAj_0P/ 2 weeks ago
- With one last glance at sunset near Devil's Tower, so ends the #eclipse2017 weekend.… instagram.com/p/BYGljK6D7Yz/ 1 month ago
- What better way to celebrate a #nerdy #geeky weekend? • • • #eclipseweekend #eclipsevacation… instagram.com/p/BYCUoa5jNSG/ 1 month ago
What Do I Write About?
- Alaska Anchorage apricot art baking beer birthdays biscotti book breakfast buttercream cake carrots cat celebrations celery chicken chocolate coffee cookie cookies cooking crafts cream cream cheese cupcake cupcakes dessert dinner Dorie Greenspan drinks fall food frosting graduation ice Italy Julia Child Kaladi Brothers Coffee knit knitting le cruset lime Martha Stewart Mountain Dew mushrooms NaNoWriMo nuts oatmeal opera parties pasta pet peeves photography Photos pistachio potatoes pretzels pumpkin raspberries reading recipe review sausage snacks snow socks squash summer tart travel Venice wine writing zombie