I’m a recent college graduate spending some time at home in Anchorage, Alaska after spending the past four years in New York. Through the years of studying creative writing, art history, and music I have also come to love many other aspects of life including crafts, photography, cooking, and cats to name a few.
- Blue sky, gold leaves. 🚴♀️🚴♂️🍁🍂 • • • #alaska #alaskalife #sharealaska #outdoors #exploretheoutdoors #biking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @devckelly: Big news (in different ways) for Spenard and Midtown. twitter.com/adndotcom/stat… 6 months ago
- 2018 Independence Day Camping Adventure was a great success - hammocks and hiking, kayaking the bay and cheering th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- For us on the beat, be it at the end of our career or very beginning, when you feel “I never set out to write obits… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- As an obit editor (not writer, although, on some submissions the edits are enough to make me seem so) for 5 years,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
What Do I Write About?
- Alaska Anchorage apricot art baking beer birthdays biscotti book breakfast buttercream cake carrots cat celebrations celery chicken chocolate coffee cookie cookies cooking crafts cream cream cheese cupcake cupcakes dessert dinner Dorie Greenspan drinks fall food frosting graduation ice Italy Julia Child Kaladi Brothers Coffee knit knitting le cruset lime Martha Stewart Mountain Dew mushrooms NaNoWriMo nuts oatmeal opera parties pasta pet peeves photography Photos pistachio potatoes pretzels pumpkin raspberries reading recipe review sausage snacks snow socks squash summer tart travel Venice wine writing zombie